"The Light Of The Morning" (original instrumental)

That's great, Jon! I really enjoyed it. Great to have the birds working with you as well!

Wow Jon, I really enjoyed that. It kind of invokes a feeling of freedom for me would be my initial reaction.

Great Jon as always!

Great song, uke, and video quality what Kind of camera do you use?

thanks Elijah. It's just a basic Fuji handheld camera mate, model JX500. Got it for $75 the other day at Kmart. :eek:

Beautiful! But how did you get the birds to chirp right on cue?

That's great, Jon! I really enjoyed it. Great to have the birds working with you as well!
thanks AK, yeah, the birds have great timing eh
Very beautiful.. and yes, the birds know what is worth singing to
Thanks a lot for watching Tim and the lovely comment mate
Just beautifully played Jon.
And you should be so proud of that delightful piece of music!
thanks Brian. yes, I don't write so much these days - let alone instrumentals - but happy with the vibe of this one mate
Wow Jon, I really enjoyed that. It kind of invokes a feeling of freedom for me would be my initial reaction.
thanks so much Ralph. Glad you got those feelings, it has a kind of wistful, hopeful sound to me too, at least that's what I was striving for myself. Cheers for commenting brother
Great Jon as always!
Thanks so much uke552! Very much appreciate the kind words mate

Beautiful! But how did you get the birds to chirp right on cue?

They're natural born singers mate...they were just filling in the space for me where the vocal normally goes. :p

That was absolutely pleasant. :) That is a great song, well played.

Beautiful Jon. You are such an awesome talent. It was a bit weird because I thought the birds were in my back yard at first.

Top Bottom