Attention Jakes life on four strings premieres tonight on PBS

I wish I had cable so I could watch PBS

Loved it. A bit of tear jerker at times, which I didn't expect, but really well done and intimate. Jake's a true artist in every sense. I can't think of anyone with his talent who has remained so humble.

-Steve

Loved it. A bit of tear jerker at times, which I didn't expect, but really well done and intimate. Jake's a true artist in every sense. I can't think of anyone with his talent who has remained so humble.

-Steve

Watching it right now. Incredible documentary. In fact - I always liked Jake and have a lot of his albums - but I like him even more now!

Very good show, such a talent. I DVRed it for future viewing as well.

I saw it--thanks Newportlocal.

Seriously, Jake's cool and all, but is he really all that? I mean, really?

Yes. He is.

I saw it--thanks Newportlocal.

Seriously, Jake's cool and all, but is he really all that? I mean, really?

Yes. He is.

You are welcome. Thanks for the opportunity to help.:D

It comes on here at 9p.m.

I can't wait to see it. It's on Sunday afternoon here. Perfecta Mother's Day gift to myself. I have had the privilege of meeting (and hugging!) Jake many times. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. And how cool is it that an ukulele player gets a special show on PBS. Outstanding.

Yes, I'm a huge Jake fan. :)

It's not showing here until tomorrow, but I don't think I can wait that long. I'll probably watch it on the PBS site. The only Jake stuff I've seen is the TedX bit, the outtake from this show and maybe a couple of videos on youtube.

Top Bottom