Does your uke have an internal tuner? Is it accurate?

UkeKiddinMe

Reaction score
I am playing a Riptide baritone uke these days. I love the style, tone, and price.

Recently, though, I noticed that the internal tuner might not be that accurate. I was hearing it, and I started tuning with my standard outboard tuner. Very big difference. The internal tuner is, no doubt, not nearly as accurate.

Does your electric uke have an internal tuner? Is it accurate?

I have one in my Gretsch tenor and have compared it to an external tuner. Both right on.

I have a Lanikai 8 string with the onboard tuner. I must admit that it hadn't occurred to me to check it for accuracy. It's really convenient. Now I feel the need to check it against another tuner, but I'm afraid I won't like what I find out....:D

I have a Kala KA-SMHGCE-C. The internal tuner is quite sharp.

I am playing a Riptide baritone uke these days. I love the style, tone, and price.

Recently, though, I noticed that the internal tuner might not be that accurate. I was hearing it, and I started tuning with my standard outboard tuner. Very big difference. The internal tuner is, no doubt, not nearly as accurate.

Does your electric uke have an internal tuner? Is it accurate?

I have a Gretsch with new Fishman built in, it's close but close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I use a Snark external tuner, love em.

Cheers!

The internal tuner on my Kala, compared to two external tuners, isn't as accurate as I'd like.

Top Bottom