I'm So Lonesome I Could Die (Hank Williams)

wonderful stuff brian and loved the sea sick steve version to, i to have been playing this song loads lately (but im not in your class) i got a excellent hank williams for ukulele book, really love your version mate great vocals to :) thanks for sharing

I think this slowed down rendition catches the spirit of the song. You used an interesting strumming for the song, I will try this on my baritone. Seasick Steve has for sure a lot of good songs for you in his repertoire!
But as usual i didn't manage to do it quite as slow as I would have liked - I think Seasick Steve's version is just great.

Very nice playing and great singing. Great beard too.
Thank you.

wonderful stuff brian and loved the sea sick steve version to, i to have been playing this song loads lately (but im not in your class) i got a excellent hank williams for ukulele book, really love your version mate great vocals to :) thanks for sharing
Hank wrote some great tunes - I reckon the lyrics on this one are deliciously desperate. Would love to hear how you treat this one.

Good stuff pabrizzer.....
How'd I ever miss out on Seasick Steve! He's my new favorite..thanks!

I enjoy playing this one, too! Would you mind sharing the title of the book you mentioned? I'd like to pick that up....

Top Bottom