Custom Bruko soprano (bahia/curly maple)

H

Hippie Dribble

<<<SOLD>>>

Build date March 2013
Mint condition, played maybe 1/2 hour. without blemish
Flat model (thinline/travel)

Specs:

three piece top and back comprised of bahia wood (a rosewood species) and curly maple
curly maple neck
rosewood fingerboard and bridge
friction tuners w/ black buttons
12 frets
worth clear fluorocarbon strings
brand new hardcase (not the foam kind, a 'proper' one)

Description:

This uke has the distinct Bruko sound that characterises all their ukes. Bright, plinky, boxy, percussive. good volume and projection for such a narrow bodied instrument. good action and intonation, smooth to play and gorgeous to look at.

Why selling?

Selling because I finally have found my dream soprano after years of searching. This one is a lovely little uke but just isn't going to get played now.

Pictures:

005.jpg006.jpg015.jpg012.jpg

More?

Please contact me via PM or email if you would like me to do a brief video/sound demo, want more pics or if you have any other questions about the instrument

In the meantime, I have done a little write-up of the uke on my website

Payment:

Paypal only please gang. The total cost to me of this one inc. case and shipping was a touch over 400 bucks. I'm asking $300 shipped/insured to anywhere in the world.

More pics to follow of case and username-tag. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
fastest price drop eva! :p

$325

shipped/insured to anywhere

I guess I missed that post. What is it?

I'll put up a NUD thread very soon Jim. :drool: I'm hopeful that this pretty lil' Bruko might be someone else's dream soprano for now... :)

Last drop: $300 shipped/insured

For anyone interested in trying a Bruko this is very cheap deal for a brand new instrument and fitted hardcase. Can't go any lower I'm sorry, cheers all!

Whenever sweet deals like this come up I am never in a position to buy. Good luck with the sale it looks like a great little uke! Now for the real question though what is the soprano holy grail? You've bought and sold some really sweet sopranos so I can only image what this one will be! I hope there are lots of photos and video!

bought my dream soprano last year, so will not need another one ever, eye catching uke though m8, I am sure someone will snap it up

Whenever sweet deals like this come up I am never in a position to buy. Good luck with the sale it looks like a great little uke! Now for the real question though what is the soprano holy grail? You've bought and sold some really sweet sopranos so I can only image what this one will be! I hope there are lots of photos and video!
NUD thread in a few days Chris. It's a custom.
bought my dream soprano last year, so will not need another one ever, eye catching uke though m8, I am sure someone will snap it up
cheers Rich, she's a sweetie m8

Top Bottom