Happy Mothers Day to all our momns out there... Where are yopu taking your mom?

Taking my Mom to Kuni's in Waikele,she lives the Butterfish there..but no reservations taken so we going to have to wait a while I bet..

where are you going to Dinner? on your side of the Island or you going Holo Holo downtown? haha

Sad to say my mom passed away 43 years ago...I still think of her and miss her very much....Happy Mother Day Mom.... :) miss you

I live in St. Louis and my mother lives in Chicago, so we won't see each other today. I did, however, send her three McDonald's gift cards. She's never actually been inside a McDonald's, but she goes through the drive-through and then parks and people-watches while she eats.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers (dog/cat/other pet moms)!

I live in St. Louis and my mother lives in Chicago, so we won't see each other today. I did, however, send her three McDonald's gift cards. She's never actually been inside a McDonald's, but she goes through the drive-through and then parks and people-watches while she eats.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers (dog/cat/other pet moms)!

Wow my Mom goes and sits with her friends for 2 hours,,, 2 or 3 times a week at McDonalds..so I got her a fifty dollar gift card too..not a beautiful (flowers,candy) gift but she will like it I am sure..

I'm sorry Stan :/ but as corny ast sounds she will always live on in your heart :)

I was going to ake my mom to dinner at PF Changs but she's ditching to hang with her friends...WHAT?!

Guess I'm in that age group - mine passed back in '83 while I was stationed overseas - so, I just concentrated on making sure that the mom-guests at church today had a great time. Got lots of smiles when I interrupted introductions to say..."your sister" just before somebody could say "my mom." On any other day of the year folks would just think I'm a dirty old man hittin' on the ladies. :)

The day was a little rough on our pastor's wife; they just had the funeral for her grandmother Tuesday and her grandmother practically raised her.

But, life goes on and life is good. Happy mom's day to all of you moms.

John

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that my Mom is still here...Heres a picture of her and her mom is in the painting between us..

Nice Mike..now I know where you get your good looks from,,haha wishing your Mom a nice day!

hope your Mom likes the dinner you going too..
but get to work and sell some ukes..I bet the Pono's doing good huh?..i met a lady with a Koa Pono built 5 years ago..that thing was nice..and sounded good

Shes complaining that her picture is sideways.....lol.....and that I cant spell the title ha ha ha That's a mom

Shes complaining that her picture is sideways.....lol.....and that I cant spell the title ha ha ha That's a mom

She right...you always spell the words wrong on the most important part of the thread..the title...haha,, that is your signature

We are in Lake Tahoe so down to the lake.

I'm sorry Stan :/ but as corny ast sounds she will always live on in your heart :)

I was going to ake my mom to dinner at PF Changs but she's ditching to hang with her friends...WHAT?!
Mahalo Danny,
Wow PF Changs is nice..I been to the one by Ward Center....on Auahi street.... I know there is one in Waikiki....
I like side street inn in Kapahuluu and Cheescake Factory...

Top Bottom