FS/FT: Mya Moe Koa Tenor Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

James V

Reaction score
FS: Mya Moe Koa Tenor Classic SN: 667--SOLD

I have decided to sell my Mya Moe Tenor. It is the best ukulele I have ever played, but I am really a guitar player pretending to be a ukulele player. It is absolutely beautiful. The wood is very hipnotizing. The serial number 667 is quite fun too!

Here are the specs:

Start Date: Mar 26, 2012
Completed: Apr 23, 2012
Master Grade Koa top, back & sides
Ebony body binding
Abalone rosette
Hand-rubbed oil finish
Radiused Ebony fretboard with Ebony binding & Abalone markers
Mahogany neck
Slotted Headstock with Schertler tuners
Solid Wood Headplate to Match Body
K&K Twin Spot pickup
Nut Width 1 3/8

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=667&submit=Track

The uke cost $2,225 new (it would be more now with the price change). I am the second owner. The first owner only owned it for a few days. He actually sold it to me before he received it. I purchased it here... http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?64123-FS-Mya-Moe-koa-tenor-classic

It is in "mint" condition with absoutely no issues (see the pictures).
I know it is expensive, so I am willing to do a partial trade for another tenor. I need at least $1,000 cash. I would like a tenor (Kanilea/Kamaka) that has gloss finish...like my guitars. I am selling because (a) I am a guitar player first and foremost and (b) I am getting married and need the extra cash.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I have not done a lot of transactions here (or posts for that matter), but I have done at least 75 on The Gear Page (James V). I can send more photos too.
I can give someone my cell phone number to discuss further.

Last edited:
Wow the back looks amazing. The top reminds me of a mountain range haha. glws!

Wow, this uke could almost make me want to become a tenor player. Beautiful.

Bloody hell that's lovely, good luck on the sale. :)

I'm not a Mya-Moe fan at all...but this one I would consider getting based on the uniqueness of the wood. If I had the funds and more to spare.

Thank you for all the kind words! I am sure whomever buys it will love it.

I have responded to all PMs....keep them coming! Please feel free to make an offer. I have a very thick skin and would certainly not be offended.

The suspense is killing me -- whoever gets this uke will certainly be a SUPER lucky person!!! Just absolutely beautiful!!!!

I just reread my posting and realized I put only two type of tenor ukes I am looking for. Actually, I am open to all tenors (I just like a gloss finish). I might even consider the right concert.
I also reduced the price by $100!
Please feel free to PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks for all the responses to this posting.

Keep the offers coming. This is my last "bump." I would certainly do a trade/cash offer. You never know, so please let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom