A year of fun

Ben_H

Reaction score
It's hard to believe but I've been playing uke for a year now :D

I had no idea when this started, how quickly it would consume my life (and bank account.) I'd also forgotten just how much I used to enjoy playing communal music so it's been wonderful to rediscover the buzz.

I don't play as much now as when I first began strumming because I have branched out into wider musical circles and have to ration the uke time. I think though, that managing to play ukes three nights a week is pretty good going considering everything elsethey're competing with.

To celebrate the anniversary I even managed to fix my original and long broken Black Dolphin using a great product called Gorilla Glue. Seems to have done the trick though the proof will be in the re-stringing.

I'm now trying to think of some New Years Resoluketions (can you see what I did there!)

Happy Uke-ing to you all!

Congratulations, and Happy Uke Year # 2. I'm glad the black Dolphin has recovered. I worried about him (her?) being in the uke hospital for so long.

congrats!! I just past my 2 year anniversary on Cinco de Mayo, easy to remember.

Top Bottom