Maui Music Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I am selling my pre-fire Maui Music concert because I need funds to facilitate other obligations. I just bought this instrument from a fellow UU member about a month ago. The instrument is everything he described. It is in as new condition, as is the included soft shell case. Action is very good, plays easy, and sound is loud, bright, and woody. No intonation issues.

When I received the instrument it was strung with Aquilas which were too bright for my taste so I changed them out with Seaquar fluorocarbon fishing leader line with a low G setup. The clear fluorocarbon strings mellowed the sound a little but it is still bright and also very loud when played hard. The setup is perfect, you can hit it hard and it has no buzzes or issues. It has a very woody tone. This is a very nice instrument.

Here is a link to the previous thread where this instrument was sold to me for additional pictures, etc:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...Music-concert-(Pre-fire)&highlight=maui+music

I paid $650 for the instrument and that is what I am asking. Includes soft case in as new condition and I will pay shipping within CONUS.

I accept and prefer PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

Attachments

• MAUIMUSICCONCERT 001.jpg
    MAUIMUSICCONCERT 001.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 55
  • MAUIMUSICCONCERT 002.jpg
    MAUIMUSICCONCERT 002.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 55
  • MAUIMUSICCONCERT 003.jpg
    MAUIMUSICCONCERT 003.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 53