Craig Chee & Sarah Maisel - Lips DUO Video

Sarah Maisel

Reaction score
Finally, Craig and I were able to do a song together; please enjoy this new version of his song, "Lips". It was a lot of fun. We recorded this at the DaSilva Ukulele Company, when we were together a few weekends ago. As always, he's a blast to be around and perform with. OH! Make sure to set your player to 720p (HD) for best audio and video quality.

AND if you like this video, there are more to come.... ALSO, just a reminder that we've got an ukulele cruise started, check out the website for more details! (I know, I know, shameless plug!)
http://www.cruiseshipcenters.com/en...promotions/7694-Ukuleles-Along-the-California

Thanks!

Wow Sarah you are great..Craig too

this Sunday they have the first annual Slack Key,Ukulele and Steel String guitar festival at Kapiolani Park in Waikiki..with Cyril Pahanui,Dennis Kamakahi,Jeff Petterson,your pal Brittni Paiva etc..

you have to get on one of these shows soon..

Thanks for sharing that Sarah.

Really, really nice. You two work well together.

Great fun watching the two of you. Nicely done.

Fantabulous, as usual.

Will you cover Craig's song at your regular gig or on the road, Sarah?

Great job.

I love this song. The last time I heard it - in a previous thread for the video - it looped in my brain for days.
But that was a Good thing. :D

Ok, who's going to post the chords? I want to play that.

Super easy chords :)

C C# C G F C C

chorus:
G G F C G F C C

bridge has a walk up: (F G Am C) Dm F (Dm Em F Am G)

I have some friends who are doing some really fun stuff with this song, it's so exciting to see what other people can do! And I absolutely LOVE what Sarah has added... maybe a bonus track on the new album... :)

C C# C G F C C

chorus:
G G F C G F C C

I have some friends who are doing some really fun stuff with this song, it's so exciting to see what other people can do! And I absolutely LOVE what Sarah has added... maybe a bonus track on the new album... :)

That doesn't look like what you and Sarah are playing :) I'm guessing second and third positions?

C C# C G F C C

chorus:
G G F C G F C C

Craig - thank you so much.

Wow Sarah you are great..Craig too

this Sunday they have the first annual Slack Key,Ukulele and Steel String guitar festival at Kapiolani Park in Waikiki..with Cyril Pahanui,Dennis Kamakahi,Jeff Petterson,your pal Brittni Paiva etc..

you have to get on one of these shows soon..

That would be so awesome to do something like that! I hope I get to perform with Brittni one day- she is a great player, and she's a friend of mine.

That would be so awesome to do something like that! I hope I get to perform with Brittni one day- she is a great player, and she's a friend of mine.

today was the first time I saw Brittni live I should of talked to her and told her in knew you..she was hot playing her great sounding Kamaka wow..

Kelia Gameao(bad spelling) was there too.. so was Peter Moon Jr. playing with Cyril Pahanui// and Dennis and David(on Uke) Kamikahi.

this week they have the Na Hoku Hanohano( the Hawaiian Grammys)broadcast on TV they have a new category this year best ukulele performance

they are going to have a song with Brittni,Kelia and Taimane together should be good!

today was the first time I saw Brittni live I should of talked to her and told her in knew you..she was hot playing her great sounding Kamaka wow..

Kelia Gameao(bad spelling) was there too.. so was Peter Moon Jr. playing with Cyril Pahanui// and Dennis and David(on Uke) Kamikahi.

this week they have the Na Hoku Hanohano( the Hawaiian Grammys)broadcast on TV they have a new category this year best ukulele performance

they are going to have a song with Brittni,Kelia and Taimane together should be good!

Wow- that does sound like it is going to be a great song- with those three AWESOME uke players! Glad you got to see her perform live. She is a very skilled player- and I do love her uke.... I got to play it when I had her and LeAnn over at the house when they were in San Diego last. That Kamaka is AWESOME.

Top Bottom