Kim Breedlove Signature Ukulele- $1650 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtimz

Reaction score
Aloha!

I have a brand new Kim Breedlove Signature Tenor Ukulele. These are super rare, and only three are made every year. I bought one just two months ago, and ever since the bills have been piling up, I needed to sell this uke to make ends meet. I'm really sad to see it go, but it's a must and now I'm hoping someone will give it a new home. It sounds absolutely gorgeous, and looks simply amazing. It is pretty much brand new, and I even put on some Worth brown strings- low G. It comes with all of the original accessories, including the case. Shipping is free in continental USA. I take payment via paypal or postal money order/checks, mainly Postal Money Order. KBSU.jpg

thanks! If you are interested, please email me at ehu5555@gmail.com or call me at 1-631-509-2829 (leave a message with your name and number if I am not available)

here is the Breedlove take on it: http://breedlovemusic.com/ukuleles/kim-breedlove-signature2

Hi, two questions: One, is the fingerboard radiussed or flat? Two, you have this uke listed at the Mandolin Cafe for $2000 - that's a big difference - just curious why the price difference? Thanks

Breedlove tenors all come standard with radiused fingerboards, even their basic American Series model.

Welcome to the Boards! Please see the Seller's Requirements at the top of the Ukulele Marketplace. Being that it is your first post, you will generate a lot more interest for your beautiful uke if you have a look and make sure your info is all correct.

do you know if kim breedlove made this one himself?

Very funny Vanflynn, this is truly popcorn territory to the max!

Yeah, I know. I just don't want what happened to me to happen to someone else. Of course, I only have myself to blame. I sent a US Postal Money Order to buy a mandolin from him but no mandolin. If you search Eric Hu and scam, you can find all about his past scams. Unfortunately, I only searched Eric Hu so it didn't turn up anything. Fortunately, it was no where near this kind of money.

Eddie

Last edited:
Eddie's story appears to check out. It's a shame b/c I actually think this is a really cool uke.

http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?95936-Eric-Hu-scammer-fraud-etc
And the link within.

That's not to say that the internet can't be wrong, but it's vetted through at least two independent sources--which makes it more credible. The lack of pictures and unresponsiveness is also suspicious.

As a general rule, when buying a high dollar instrument (or anything else north of several hundred dollars on the internet), buy the seller.

And as another rule, when in doubt do not send postal money order or personal check as there is zero recourse.

Just use Paypal where there is both buyer and seller protection.

Eddie's story appears to check out. It's a shame b/c I actually think this is a really cool uke.

http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?95936-Eric-Hu-scammer-fraud-etc
And the link within.

That's not to say that the internet can't be wrong, but it's vetted through at least two independent sources--which makes it more credible. The lack of pictures and unresponsiveness is also suspicious.

As a general rule, when buying a high dollar instrument (or anything else north of several hundred dollars on the internet), buy the seller.

And as another rule, when in doubt do not send postal money order or personal check as there is zero recourse.

Just use Paypal where there is both buyer and seller protection.

Is there buyer and seller Paypal protection if the item is not purchased off eBay?

Thanks for the link, Bill.

In my experience, Paypal (owned by eBay) does not do well with any disputes (including internal to eBay), but I believe that Paypalling money to an unfamiliar gentleman completely off eBay or any other Merchant website will be a bear to dispute and unsuccessful in the end. Many feel the same (see here)--Paypal has no means to police transactions gone bad for John Q Public.

http://forum.saxontheweb.net/showth...pal-buyer-protection-cover-non-Ebay-purchases

Anyhow, I see what you've linked, it looks good (but speaks of a "merchant", as in a Paypal approved merchant; not a guy off a Forum), but I wouldn't trust it.

That said, if this ukulele here is a known scammer, and is not even replying to requests on this thread, should this thread (and all like it, please) be closed; I leave that decision to our trusted Mods.

That said, if this ukulele here is a known scammer, and is not even replying to requests on this thread, should this thread (and all like it, please) be closed; I leave that decision to our trusted Mods.

Yes, please. *looks at Martin 5k thread*

. . . trying to sell something in one of your first posts is generally frowned upon, and may result in a more difficult sale. Members may request additional pictures and time-stamps from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

The members who post here constantly check the thread and reply to any questions asked. I was giving the OP a chance to respond and it's been 15 days, I'm closing this thread. Any questions, please send a PM . . .

[/QUOTE]OTE=Gtimz;1271674]Aloha!

I have a brand new Kim Breedlove Signature Tenor Ukulele. These are super rare, and only three are made every year. I bought one just two months ago, and ever since the bills have been piling up, I needed to sell this uke to make ends meet. I'm really sad to see it go, but it's a must and now I'm hoping someone will give it a new home. It sounds absolutely gorgeous, and looks simply amazing. It is pretty much brand new, and I even put on some Worth brown strings- low G. It comes with all of the original accessories, including the case. Shipping is free in continental USA. I take payment via paypal or postal money order/checks, mainly Postal Money Order. View attachment 53083

thanks! If you are interested, please email me at ehu5555@gmail.com or call me at 1-631-509-2829 (leave a message with your name and number if I am not available)

here is the Breedlove take on it: http://breedlovemusic.com/ukuleles/kim-breedlove-signature2[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom