Too many instruments?

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have too many instruments.
Soprano Kamaka, Tenor Kamaka, 8 string Kamaka, OS Koa Concert, Mahalo Soprabo, Beansprout Banjo uke, Mya-Moe lap steel, U-Bass, and the Regal Resonator (Frankenreso)

I have a 1928 Martin tenor guitar in route and Aaron Keim is putting together a short scale tenor banjo (baritone banjo uke).

I also have some guitars, a 5 string banjo and an assortment of wind instruments.

I really don't need the Frankenreso anymore so I posted it on EBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Regal-Reson...-Schatten-Pickup-/281108321332?orig_cvip=true

This is a highly modified Regal Resonator. Waverly tuners, Shatten pickup, custom biscuit, strap buttons and more.

No No No....you don't have enough ukes yet...LOL and you still are searching for your holy grail...hee hee

That actually looks like a nice blend across the spectrum of uke types.

Get rid of the guitars though!

HERITIC, we must burn you on a stake :)

Donate the mahalo soprano, deposit the guitars in the circular file and make room for others?

"Some guitars"

he he...that was a nice way of putting it, John. :)

The Mahalo is for when grandkids visit. I tune bit to open C and they have fun.

understood, my son tosses the mahalo around quite a bit. It's gathering dings, dents and edge crumples from all the abuse. You realize we're teasing about the guitars.

There is a law of diminishing returns when you get more and more musical instruments. Sometimes, you lust after some 11-stringed monstrosity, but when you actually get it, you put it aside in favor of guitars or ukuleles.

I have too many instruments.
Soprano Kamaka, Tenor Kamaka, 8 string Kamaka, OS Koa Concert, Mahalo Soprabo, Beansprout Banjo uke, Mya-Moe lap steel, U-Bass, and the Regal Resonator (Frankenreso)

I have a 1928 Martin tenor guitar in route and Aaron Keim is putting together a short scale tenor banjo (baritone banjo uke).

I also have some guitars, a 5 string banjo and an assortment of wind instruments.

I really don't need the Frankenreso anymore so I posted it on EBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Regal-Reson...-Schatten-Pickup-/281108321332?orig_cvip=true

This is a highly modified Regal Resonator. Waverly tuners, Shatten pickup, custom biscuit, strap buttons and more.

NAH Never too many instruments...LOL You gotta be kidding... he he :)

Top Bottom