CUSTOM LOPRINZI 3K CONCERT UKULELE, Master Grade Koa, Radius Fret-board, gear tuners

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
SOLDI just purchased this Concert from Ukulele Friend, I really would prefer to keep this one it is absolutely beautiful and plays as well (see pics).[/B]
This is an incredible deal. List is $1865 for a model 3K master grade koa, with custom radius fret board and open back Grover geared tuners. I will let it go to the first $1395 or best reasonable offer with a new hard case and delivery in CONUS included. Remember it is virtually brand new (3 weeks old) and absolutely no flaws or issues.
The following was the description I saw to make my purchase.
"This beautiful custom model 3K concert boasts an upgrade of master grade curly Hawaiian koa wood on top, back, and sides with black celluloid binding on face and back, abalone shell inlay on soundboard with shell rosette and classic Loprinzi mother-of-pearl inlay on headstock. The fret board and bridge are handcrafted of ebony wood with an upgrade radius on the fret board for ease of play and increased comfort at the wrist. Professional open-geared Grover tuners for precise tuning. High gloss finish with excellent balance, nice tones and a crisp highs with deep lows."
You will love it and the price is at rock bottom for a uke of this pedigree.
Thanks for Looking,
BobUU case.jpgR Side.jpgL Side.jpgBack.jpgFretBoard.jpg
More Pics available on request.
Bob

Last edited:
If I hadn't recently ordered two other ukuleles, this one would be hard to resist. No money in the bank 'o ray for this beauty.

Send me your email address and I will send you a sound sample. Understand I am a strummer who plays along with my own vocals, others have said what a beautiful instrument, but they were not referring to my voice. The result is no measure of the ukuleles quality, but the measure of my pleasure.
Bob

it's cool

it seems very perfect! a beautiful ukulele, but cannot afford it. lol:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom