Ukulele Player Magazine's Great Ukulele Give-A-Way

Pippin

Reaction score
Hi gang:

I just want to let you know to stay tuned. The next issue of ukulele player magazine is just around the corner and we are going to be doing a big promotion.

We will be featuring a ukulele in a special article and then have a contest where some lucky reader will win THAT very ukulele. That's right.

Details will come in the issue very early in January, but, partnered with a manufacturer, you will be able to submit your name for the contest. We will pull one name from a hat and that lucky winner will win.

In the issue, you will find out how you might become that lucky winner.

Stay tuned...

does this magazine have a website or a place to order? ive never heard of it lol. but now im pumped to get myself a subscription lol.

does this magazine have a website or a place to order? ive never heard of it lol. but now im pumped to get myself a subscription lol.

http://www.tricornpublications.com/uke_player.htm

The magazine is FREE to the readers and is paid by advertising. It is a PDF file download that can be printed since it is high-res. The nice thing is that it has a growing list of clubs, ukulele events, and online resources in it. There are artist features, ukulele reviews, and a lot more.

That was a great interview with Craig Robertson. I won an autographed CD in the Uke Xmas raffle. I nearly didn't get the actual disc because it was on constant repeat there in the pub. That should tell ya something. :)

That was a great interview with Craig Robertson. I won an autographed CD in the Uke Xmas raffle. I nearly didn't get the actual disc because it was on constant repeat there in the pub. That should tell ya something. :)

I wrote a review of Craig's CD for the second issue.

Great stuff there.

Top Bottom