Just wanted to say thanks to our awesome mods

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I know I don't spend much time in the forum these days but I just wanted to drop by and ask you all to join me in thanking our mods for the forum. It really is a thankless job most of the time and they deserve credit for what they do.

Fighting spam, dealing with inflammatory posts, tech support, it really never ends. Thanks so much mods!

It seems there has a been a very even keel amongst the mods of late. Not that they traditionally haven't been great, but there have been some situations to which they have brought calm. And I find their explanations of how they handle situations often really useful. So, yes, thanks to the mods.

John
"closed thread voyeur"

The fact that you don't notice them most of the time says it all.

They are doing a great job.

Hear Hear! The mods do an excellent job, and are a big part of what makes this place so special.

I love the UU mods!

Except that Seeso character...that one's trouble. :D

I love the UU mods!

Except that Seeso character...that one's trouble. :D

I thought he was "super duper"?

The mods are the best!!!

Yes, the mods are awesome!

Thank You to all of our moderators and Thank You Rayan for starting this thread!

Great idea for a thread! Thanks to all the mods for making (and keeping) this a great place to visit!

All the mods do a super-duper job. Sometimes "they"even post fun videos! :). (you know who you are, Kanaka)

Thanks guys and lady! You have your hands full. I appreciate all you do.

The Mods are amazing people, all of them.

They deserve to have their salaries doubled.

(And, no, they didn't put me up to saying that.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom