NEW!!! Sopranino from Ohana

Was there a Martin Sopranino? Or is this the SK-38 scaled down to represent what might have been? I've never seen or heard of a vintage sopranino.

Was there a Martin Sopranino? Or is this the SK-38 scaled down to represent what might have been? I've never seen or heard of a vintage sopranino.

To my knowledge, Martin did not make a sopranino. Some of the early Hawaiian builders made them-Nunes, Kumalae, et. al.

Does it sound much different than the SK-21?

I would love to get a lefthanded one of these in the near future for a Christmas present for my daughter. I wonder if that would be possible? She has a Ohana bell soprano and loves it and I know she would like something even smaller like this one.

I would love to get a lefthanded one of these in the near future for a Christmas present for my daughter. I wonder if that would be possible? She has a Ohana bell soprano and loves it and I know she would like something even smaller like this one.

I think you could probably just change the position of the strings to make it left handed, Mark. If you end up with an open string buzz, that is an easy fix.

Top Bottom