Program for recording youtube video

BIGDB

Reaction score
Hello, I've been wanting to make more videos and put them on youtube but I've been using my iphone 4 and it has terrible quiality. I have 2 computers (one desktop, one laptop) both with webcams. So im wondering if there's a good and easy program for that

Thanks

Are they macs? If so, iMovie and garage band.

I have 2 computers (one desktop, one laptop) both with webcams. So im wondering if there's a good and easy program for that
Your webcam should have come with software, or if it's built-in (like with a laptop) it should already be installed.

On the PC, at least in older versions, Windows Movie Maker was generally included with the OS install.

Your webcam should have come with software, or if it's built-in (like with a laptop) it should already be installed.

On the PC, at least in older versions, Windows Movie Maker was generally included with the OS install.

I bought the webcam a while ago and don't know where the box is but I checked my laptop and it does have movie maker and it works pretty good im gonna try and set up the webcam on the desktop to my laptop so its better quality

thanks

Last edited:
I bought the webcam a while ago and don't know where the box is but I checked my laptop and it does have movie maker and it works pretty good im gonna try and set up the webcam on the desktop to my laptop so its better quality
Trying looking on your webcam maker's site. The Logitech cam I purchased recently made you go to their site to download the software. Guess they saved a few pennies by not including a CD with it. :rolleyes:

Trying looking on your webcam maker's site. The Logitech cam I purchased recently made you go to their site to download the software. Guess they saved a few pennies by not including a CD with it. :rolleyes:

I actually just plugged the webcam in and it started downloading a program that seems really

You can upload from a webcam to youtube directly via the uploader page, and you can then edit your uploads here http://www.youtube.com/editor the editor is not too bad once your used to its limitations, but for those with slow laptops (moi) its ideal, i upload to youtube, edit and trim videos there then download them to add a soundtrack in adobe premiere, you cant upload your own soundtrack to the youtube editor which is a shame, though they have 1000s of royalty free tracks to use, but for a basic editor its not a bad choice.

Top Bottom