NHL playoffs?

BIGDB

Reaction score
Anyone here watching the NHL playoffs? Who are you going for? Unfortunately I'm a ducks fan but I'm also a Blackhawks fan so hoping they're gonna make it all the way

Last edited:
long time Caps fan. :( no real rooting interest at this point but I'd prefer one of the western teams to win. or any team other than Pittsburgh.
good luck and enjoy the games, many have been fantastic this year.
:shaka:

long time Caps fan. :( no real rooting interest at this point but I'd prefer one of the western teams to win. or any team other than Pittsburgh.

Why are you against Pittsburgh? I think if nothing bad happens to Crosby or Malkin they're gonna win it

Last edited:
Minnesota North Stars fan here. Don't think Dino Ciccarelli has it in him, though

Why are you against Pittsburgh? I think if nothing bad happens to Crosby or Malkin they're gonna win it

because they have caused me too much heartache through the years. they own the Caps in the playoffs and it annoys me. the Pens have a very good chance of winning it all, but I would rather see any of the western conf teams win.

Minnesota North Stars fan here. Don't think Dino Ciccarelli has it in him, though

nice one, vanflynn! :rofl:

Last edited:
Go Red Wings!

I've been a Boston Bruins fan since my childhood in suburban Boston during the Bobby Orr days. Right now the Bruins playing the Rangers, probably for the right to be destroyed by the Penguins. I'd like to see the Bruins go all the way, but if they don't make it to the Eastern Conference final, I think the Penguins will end up in the Stanley Cup final. My adopted (and second-favorite) team, the San Jose Sharks, is on the brink of losing to the LA Kings. If the Sharks are eliminated, I'd like to see the Kings lose (probably to the Red Wings, maybe to the Blackhawks) in the Western Conference final. If the Sharks can get past the Kings, I want to see them get to the Stanley Cup final and either (i) lose to the Bruins, or (ii) beat the Penguins.

Last edited:
I've been a Boston Bruins fan since my childhood in suburban Boston during the Bobby Orr days. Right now the Bruins playing the Rangers, probably for the right to be destroyed by the Penguins. I'd like to see the Bruins go all the way, but if they don't make it to the Eastern Conference final, I think the Penguins will end up in the Stanley Cup final. My adopted (and second-favorite) team, the San Jose Sharks, is on the brink of losing to the LA Kings. If the Sharks are eliminated, I'd like to see the Kings lose (probably to the Red Wings, maybe to the Blackhawks) in the Western Conference final. If the Sharks can get past the Kings, I want to see them get to the Stanley Cup final and either (i) lose to the Bruins, or (ii) beat the Penguins.

Bruins over the Penguins in six.

Chara drinks champagne from the cup in 2013.

Hawks vs det is gonna be a great game tomorrow! I really can't believe they came back and tied it

I bet you loved watching that pens vs bruins series. im shocked that they swept them. I thought the penguins would have no problem with them. if the hawks win hawks vs bruins will be a great series 2 of the original 6 and 2 very good teams

the Pens are out. yay! ;) looking forward to the finals. should be a good series.

Top Bottom