My new Mya Moe !!!

srpompon

Reaction score
Last edited:
How exciting, srpompom! I can't wait to see your koa tenor Mya-Moe when it's on the shop tracker page.

You picked out a spectacular piece of wood! Congratulations! The waiting only seems like agony, but you'll be playing that thing before you know it!

You picked out a spectacular piece of wood! Congratulations! The waiting only seems like agony, but you'll be playing that thing before you know it!

Yea! Char select 2 one piece master grade Koa for front and back... really nice... but one year!! i need one year! my south korea attack in one year and destroy the world! or a zombie or a alien attack! ufff.... my poor ukelele never know me...

Nice wood...hee hee Congrats....anticipation and being ready it be worthy of playing a great instrument...practice like hell for the distraction...happy strummings.

Lovely looking wood!

Just a thought...

Given that you have chosen ebony and maple appointments for your uke, why not go with the ebony/maple headstock? I think that would round out the design beautifully.

Beautiful wood! Enjoy the anticipation. That's half the fun!

He's right. It took five years to get mine after I ordered it. It took a little over a year after the build actually started to receive it. But communicating back and forth with Paul as he was building it, and him sending me pics of the build was awesome. Now, there is no way I would have it any sooner than I got it. So many good memories were created during that time.

Lovely looking wood!

Just a thought...

Given that you have chosen ebony and maple appointments for your uke, why not go with the ebony/maple headstock? I think that would round out the design beautifully.

ohhh.. yes.. i think all nights about the maple add... i have 2 options.. remove the apple and leave only ebony + avalon (more dark) or add the clear maple lines... really i have a lot of time to select... also i need talk to Char or Gordon about the headstock, because the open one i only see one type of wook combination in the order form... i like to change for one maching the final wood...

hey, please sorry for my horrible english!

Ivan

Top Bottom