Any Nintendo DS game suggestions?

I'm a newb and I just started with my DS. I've got a few games like Guilty Gear Dust Stikers, Mario, some Pokemon (thinking about ordering Platinum), Trauma Center, and Megaman. Anyone have any suggestions for games? I'm into fighting and rpg style games.

Ninjatown, The world ends with you, and Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Those were the games that kept me busy for the past couple months. :D

Kirby Squeak Squad was quite a challenge. I just got Super Star Ultra, but Squeak Squad was more fun

Get a DSOne Supercard or any other mico-SD card reader/DS Slot 1 cartridge and get ALL the games! LOL

sc_dsone_sdhc.jpg

Ultimate gaming cartridge!! I've never seen it before.....can you tell me where to buy one, or do you have to order it?

Both of the Advance Wars titles are good. I lost my Advance Wars DS, but I got months of playing out of it. It's an RTS strategy, so you might like it if you like RPGs. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin is good, too. I bought it a couple of months ago and I'm still playing it.

I played my cousins "Days of Ruin" not too long ago and it seems to me like the AI has gotten better. I remember playing the "Fire Emblem"'s for months on end.

I have an R4 but I am a fool and I lost my microSD card. ;_;

I have Monkey Island 1 & 2, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max, and two old Indiana Jones games set up to work on DS with SCUMMVM. Send me a PM with your email adress if you want those files.

how bout the personal trainer - cooking that Lisa Kudrow promotes!

"how bout kung pao chicken? See I'm not cutting my fingers at all! We're done after this... aren't you proud of yourself? Yeah, me too! Chinese food... and it was EASY!"

hahahahah

Ive been looking into getting the R4 but im just weary because on the company's website it says that there are alot of R4 Knockoffs... that and they have like 3 diffrent versions of the R4...

what versions do you guys have? Pros and cons? does it come with an internet browser? inquiring minds want to know! ok maybe just me...

Top Bottom