Cables question

UKESTAR

Reaction score
Does this seem right? (............... stands for cable length)

I am wondering about the lengths and order of equipment listed.

I am not performing on stage, just in my house for now.

UKE....6ft.......PRE-AMP.....3ft.....BOSS-LOOP-STATION..............20ft....................AMP

That should work fine. I set my stuff up that way.

if your pre amp is on the floor, then that sounds like it would work just fine. maybe go 10ft on the uke to pre amp though. you never know if youre going to want to perform one of these days and those extra 4 feet wont get in the way, and it will give you a lot more room to grooooove. if you have the pre amp on your belt (like the gig pro) then of course you could go with 3ft from uke to PA, then 6ft to looper.

I would agree with nuk, i muself like alittle more leeway with my cable from the uke. i like to move around alittle. also i like to use wireless, then you can go all over the place...

Howlie Boy

if your pre amp is on the floor, then that sounds like it would work just fine. maybe go 10ft on the uke to pre amp though. you never know if youre going to want to perform one of these days and those extra 4 feet wont get in the way, and it will give you a lot more room to grooooove. if you have the pre amp on your belt (like the gig pro) then of course you could go with 3ft from uke to PA, then 6ft to looper.

Yeh...10 feet to pre amp seems safer. I think I am going with the Acoustic DI that you recommended. Everyone seems to love it based on the reviews I have read. The Gig Pro seems to get a C average while the DI gets an A.....hmm. Yeh, seems worth it to me for 70 extra bucks or so....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom