Tenor

bbbbbkny

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a Tenor long neck ukulele? I have a cheap Soprano Leilani Uke and looking forward to buying a better uke and interested in a Good/Decent Tenor Long Neck Ukulele that is relatively cheap! :p

When you say tenor long neck, do you mean a concert body with a tenor neck, a tenor body with a baritone neck, a soprano body with a tenor neck, or just a normal tenor?

When you say tenor long neck, do you mean a concert body with a tenor neck, a tenor body with a baritone neck, a soprano body with a tenor neck, or just a normal tenor?

Mm, im new to this but if i was to pick then a Tenor body with a baritone neck or a concert neck. Which one you guys think? :x

Standard scale lengths are:
Soprano 13.5"
Concert 14.75"
Tenor 17"

A long scale tenor would be something similar to my Glyph tenor which is a 18" scale length.

You can, of course, make an ukulele with any scale you choose so long as it works with the body shape and size etc.

Cheap is in the eyes of the person spending the money. Get a tenor with a solid top if it's within your budget.

if you got just a longscale/tenor it would probubly be very expensive and very hard to find. I would just buy either a baritone or a just a tenor. I personally would go with solid wood tenor. a good beginner uke would be either a kala or lanikai, so all you have to choose is what type of wood you want.

very happy with my Kala KA-T tenor... solid with Aquilas.

Top Bottom