FS: KoAloha Concert Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

true2uroots

Reaction score
Hey guys its been a long time since i've been a while since i've been on here, but here goes. This KoAloha KCM-00 Concert Ukulele was made in October 2010. I purchased this ukulele while i was living in Kaneohe back in 2011( recently left the island back in March).Unfortunately, I never had the time to play it at all i ended up deploying that same year and had it in storage the entire time and forgot about it even when i came back from deployment, and I recently just got my storage shipment and had found it and figured I should just let some who'll appreciate the uke more and play it and enjoy like your supposed to, and I'm about to deploy which is the main reason for the sale I don't want it to be in storage again and not to be seen for another 2 years! This will also come with an Uke Crazy weave hard case, 1 set of savarez strings, 2 sets of Worth brown BM strings ( I strung one of the set on the uke already) and a kala tuner. Its in great condition kept in its case and humidified the entire time i've owned it. Email me if you have any questions.

SOLD!!!!

20130515_181240.jpg20130515_181247.jpg20130515_181309.jpg20130515_181359.jpg20130515_181406.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous instrument. KoAloha lovers of the forum unite! Someone will snap this right up.

Just what I'm looking for - but have no cash, it's a swap
I'm interested it - see my post if interested, but if not good luck, she's a beauty!

Gorgeous instrument. KoAloha lovers of the forum unite! Someone will snap this right up.

thanks! I hope someone does!

Just what I'm looking for - but have no cash, it's a swap
I'm interested it - see my post if interested, but if not good luck, she's a beauty!

sorry not interested in the swap but thanks! I did my best to keep it looking the way it does now! but good luck in looking for your swap!

I work in Mira Mesa, if your sale falls through let me know.

Koaloha FS

Im interested in your uke. I'm new here and would like to learn more about how to contact you if it is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom