WTB: Harmony Johnny Marvin Professional Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidtulsa

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for an older Johnny Marvin 'Tenor' from Harmony. I would prefer the koa model, but mahogany works too, as long as it has the airplane bridge. Original case a plus. Not looking for pristine but more for a well played in, good sounding instrument, preferably crack-free. PM me if you have one, what your asking for it and some photos (if you have 'em). Thanks for your time! Pete

UU member garyg had a Prince of Wales (koa version) for sale not too long ago. I'm not sure if he sold it so you might check with him.

There's one for sale on ebay...15 hours to go, $425 and no bids yet

Thanks for the mention Rick, KidTulsa here's an old ebay link that has both photos and a link to a video. Despite the dark finish this is koa and all original. I'll be on vacation for a week with intermittent email access but you can write me directly at gdgrossman at gmail dot com . Price is the same. Just wanted to mention that these Prince of Wales ukes are called tenors but they're really more like concerts, size-wise. cheers, g2

garyg,

No offense intended - truly - but a vintage instrument, or any other for that matter, that has been refinished no longer qualifies as being "all original". It may in fact be very very nice and superbly done, but it is no longer original.

Kidtulsa,

Did you get the EBAY Johnny Marvin? I bid but couldn't be present for the final moments and got outbid. Looked really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom