Kanilea K-1 C gloss concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian W

Reaction score
I have a new (less than 2 months old) Kanile'a K-1 C gloss concert ukulele that I would like to sell. I am asking $675 and the price includes a Uke Crazy Hard foam case, an Oasis soundhole humidifier, and shipping to anywhere in the U.S. I purchased it from HMS, so it already has been professionally setup. It is in mint/new condition with not one single scratch. This is a great sounding ukulele if you like a concert scale, but I am new to the ukulele (played guitar, bass, and dobro for 30 years) and recently discovered that I actually prefer playing sopranos.
The instrument specs are:

Solid Koa front, back, and sides
Mahogany neck
Rosewood fretboard
NUBONE nut and saddle
Abalone dot inlays
high-gloss finish
Strung with D'Addario Concert Nyltech strings

If you are interested, please send a private message to my account.

Attachments

• IMG_1573.jpg
    IMG_1573.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1597.jpg
    IMG_1597.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. I figured it would be a long shot, since this was my first post and for my first post I am trying to sell something. I figure people on this board are in the know and would appreciate what a good deal this is. But without having enough of a rapport with some of the members, it may appear suspect. It is a great ukulele, and I do like the Kanile'a brand, but I just haven't connected with it. I was in a local music store recently and played a Martin S1 soprano, and found that I really liked the feel, tone, and playability of a solid mahogany soprano better. My wife thinks I am crazy for liking it, and calls them "kid" ukuleles, but she doesn't know anything about the instrument or their history. The pictures I uploaded are of the actual uke and it is new condition. If anyone is interested, please send a message to my inbox and I will be happy to give out my telephone number so we can chat. I am going to take a hit on this if and when I do sell it, since I paid $910 with the added Oasis humidifier, but I figure someone will appreciate the instrument. I just prefer the sopranos; to me they sound and play the most like a vintage ukulele.

Last edited:
I should also mention that I would be willing to do a trade for a Kiwaya KTS-6, or possibly something similar, if it were in the same like-new condition as my Kanile'a.

A very decent deal indeed.

** sold **

I found a buyer who lives locally. So I am going to mark the thread as SOLD. I want to thank everyone who was kind enough to view and respond to my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom