Nud!

jrubakon

Reaction score
So, I finally received my first Uke in the mail Saturday. I am a complete newbie so I didn't want to spend a ton of money on the first one. I did alot of research and it was between a Mainland and a KPK. I ended up with a KPK deluxe tenor w/ maple binding. Jason did a hell of a job setting this thing up. The frets are perfect and the action is superb as well. Overall, I am blown away at the quality of this for the price. I think UAS is going to be an ongoing problem. I already have way too many guitars but, these little guys are addicting.

2013-05-18171241_zps55a796e4.jpg

Congrats, it's a beauty.

Time to sell a guitar and start thinking about #2!

You picked a much better first uke than I (and many others) did! Happy playing! :D

So, I finally received my first Uke in the mail Saturday. I am a complete newbie so I didn't want to spend a ton of money on the first one. I did alot of research and it was between a Mainland and a KPK. I ended up with a KPK deluxe tenor w/ maple binding. Jason did a hell of a job setting this thing up. The frets are perfect and the action is superb as well. Overall, I am blown away at the quality of this for the price. I think UAS is going to be an ongoing problem. I already have way too many guitars but, these little guys are addicting.

2013-05-18171241_zps55a796e4.jpg

Congrats on your first uke!
"KPK ukuleles are solid wood ukuleles..." More bang for your buck!

Congrats, I had two...great uke to play and start with...wow they are even nicer with the newer models now..Happy strummings...

Congrats on your first uke, it's a beauty!

But it makes me want to smack whoever left those string ends dangling off the tuners. Cut them off, coil them up, whatever... there's absolutely no reason for them to be hanging over the fretboard like that.

Congratulations on your new uke day! Great fun!

Very pretty! Congrats!

i think you would have won with either purchase. Congrats

Nice first uke! Congrats and play the heck out of that thang!

Thanks for all the love everybody. That pic. was taken right after I pulled it out of it's bag. I tuned her up and gave it a proper "hair cut"

Congratulations on your lovely first uke. I hope you have many happy hours playing it. :)

Congratulations on your new uke. Don't make the same mistake I did when tho. When I first started playing a couple of years ago I wanted lots of nice ukes. I sold my really nice Gibson Dove and Gibson ES-335 to buy more ukes. That was a huge mistake. I would have always gotten my money back out of the guitars in the future but not so much with the ukes as I have already taken a pretty good hit on some I got rid of or tried to get rid of and not to say I now miss the guitars I sold.

Top Bottom