I need shirt design help

rem50

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have had this idea for a while but am having trouble getting it right. I was thinking along the line of the evolution t shirt showing man starting to evolve. The problem I am having is my art ability lacks. If anyone wants to help with the design it would be greatly appreciated and I would make you a shirt for the help. Thanks! rem
here's as far as I got:
shirt.jpg
any ideas ?????

Cool idea. Did you do any searches on copyright free photos of these instruments?

Great idea! I think that between the drum and the banjo there ought to be a lute, which is apparently the granddaddy of all stringed instruments. Good luck!

I have had this idea for a while but am having trouble getting it right. I was thinking along the line of the evolution t shirt showing man starting to evolve. The problem I am having is my art ability lacks. If anyone wants to help with the design it would be greatly appreciated and I would make you a shirt for the help. Thanks! rem
here's as far as I got:
View attachment 53251
any ideas ?????

http://www.customink.com/help_center/design-on-demand-creative-services
Creative Services

CustomInk's Creative Services is a free, no commitment service to help you perfect your design - free of charge! Contact us or give us a call at 1-866-866-5306 with your information and any details you can provide about your desired design so our professional artists can bring your design idea to life! Learn more about Creative Services, and check out some examples of our work!

I have the ability to do my own shirts so I really do not want to pay someone else for one. This is a fun idea that I have been mulling around and I know we have artist out here in the forum that might like to help. If not, I understand that too.
http://www.customink.com/help_center/design-on-demand-creative-services
Creative Services

CustomInk's Creative Services is a free, no commitment service to help you perfect your design - free of charge! Contact us or give us a call at 1-866-866-5306 with your information and any details you can provide about your desired design so our professional artists can bring your design idea to life! Learn more about Creative Services, and check out some examples of our work!

I missed the Uke connection in the question.

The missing link is of course still missing,

If you want do some man art the easy way is you start with stick figures (with shoulders and hips) then fatten them up or dress them.

Top Bottom