Aldrine's new album?

upskydowncloud

Reaction score
Hey apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, I checked and couldn't find anything so here goes.

I've been following the UU guys on twitter and know they've been recording songs recently. I was just wondering if this is going to be an album of cover songs? If so when is it due out? Will it be a CD or digital download? I just ask 'cos I've been hoping you guys would do an album of cover songs on uke and can't wait to get it.

Thanks,

John

for Aldrine's debut album its here and for his 4 strings of christmas album, its here.

its on the main page on the right side. you have to look at the side bar kinda mixed in with the ads. also the "search" bar links you to the main thread where Aldrine's album was linked at under the site announcement.

It's the KTown Heroes album. Meaning it's me and Ryan. Really acoustic stuff unlike my debut album. It just has ukulele and guitar in it and vocals. We decided to do cover songs, the ones that we've been covering since day one of our musical journey as a group. These songs inspired us and hope that it does the same for all of you :D

This will be in CD form and expect it by early 2009.

We should start a list for advance orders...watcha think?
1. Kanaka916

count me in on pre-order!

1. Kanaka916
2. Fred Miu
3. Allinfun

It's the KTown Heroes album. Meaning it's me and Ryan. Really acoustic stuff unlike my debut album. It just has ukulele and guitar in it and vocals. We decided to do cover songs, the ones that we've been covering since day one of our musical journey as a group. These songs inspired us and hope that it does the same for all of you :D

This will be in CD form and expect it by early 2009.

Nice one, that's good news. I was going to e-mail at some point to ask if you were planning on doing a covers album, you beat me to it. Put my name down for a pre-order too!

Top Bottom