Awaiting My New Kala Rumbler UBass!

Tinstar

Reaction score
Totally stoked and like a kid the week before Christmas waiting on my new Rumbler UBass from HMS! I was excited to see a UBass in my price range with the active EQ and built in tuner, along with the Silver Rumbler Strings! I actually like the idea that it is a laminate Mahogany because here in Virginia it can be below freezing cold to burning up hot with very high humidity! It's nice not having to be too worried about the weather. On occasion, I may be transporting it (or my Fender NoHea Koa Tenor) on my back while riding my motorcycle and playing outside.

I have played bass guitar since I was a very young teenager (I'll be 60 in July) and still have my original bass, a Gibson EBO. I also have a nice Fender Mustang Bass. I don't have long fingers so the short scale basses worked best for me. A full length bass always felt like they were a mile long! Now, this UBass is going to be the cat's meow, with it's short scale! I think I will fall in love and then there will probably be others in my future! The anticipation is killing me...but it'd kinda fun, if you know what I mean! I know that HMS will give it a beautiful set up...they sure did on my Fender! Have a good one everybody...and keep on bassing! ;)

Congrats and hope it comes soon. I have a spruce/mahogany acoustic and love it.

Is it in transit yet? Post pics when you get it and let us know what you think of the electronics

Very excited for you. That is going to be a blast! Congratulations!

They're shipping

I have one on order, too. According to my dealer Kala began shipping them to dealers yesterday (may 31). Christmas time is coming, soon.

Dale

Top Bottom