Bluegrass, Loprinzi and Mele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzic

Reaction score
Blue Grass tenor, maple. Good used condition. $350 and we'll split shipping. Comes with a foam case, which has seen use...but still works as a case. :)

SOLD Mele mahogany soprano. It's got some shiny spots on it from use, but has a nice broken in mahogany sound. $150 and we'll split shipping. Original chipboard case. I found a small ding on the front of the headstock. The photo is in the photobucket album.

TRADEDLoprinzi mahogany tenor. Lovely instrument, I just have too much mahogany (...and I may be hoping to score a red cedar tenor at UWC...). Comes with a foam hard case. $400 and we'll split shipping.

Con US only.

I can take better/more photos if anyone wants them. I'll be at UWC, save on shipping!

I may be persuaded to trade for the right instrument... :D

IMG_0470.jpgIMG_0471.jpgIMG_0472.jpgIMG_0473.jpgIMG_0474.jpg

Last edited:
Red cedar you say...?

Wanna talk trade? My cedar/walnut Blue Grass for your Loprinzi? I know i'm in Canada, but I could have you send it to a friend in the US. Alternatively, I'm only a few miles from the US border and you could maybe just send it to a post office/UPS store in upstate NY?

I added a link to a photobucket album for the Mele. I also updated the description with the discovery of a small ding on the headstock.

Hehe, I got it in a trade. It's lovely, just not for me. I'm not into the the vintage Martin sound.
- looks familiar. Those Mele sopranos are pretty little suckers.

Very much interested in the Mele Soprano, been looking for a hog soprano and this looks like it will fit nicely into my stable. I'll send you a PM.

Please, make it stop!

If someone would please buy that Loprinzi, I would stop torturing myself. I've had a cherry tenor LoP on order with Uke republic for 4 months, and when i last asked, I got a "the wood will be ready when the wood is ready" reply. I would grab that mahogany in a second if I didn't have a $200 deposit on the cherry.

So, please, someone buy it. It's a very fair price, and I'm sure you'll love it. I know I would.

'Uncle Dave"

If someone would please buy that Loprinzi, I would stop torturing myself. I've had a cherry tenor LoP on order with Uke republic for 4 months, and when i last asked, I got a "the wood will be ready when the wood is ready" reply. I would grab that mahogany in a second if I didn't have a $200 deposit on the cherry.

So, please, someone buy it. It's a very fair price, and I'm sure you'll love it. I know I would.

'Uncle Dave"

If it were a concert, it would be gone already.

Puuusssssssssshhhhhhhhh

Bahaha I'm so funny! I'm probably the only one that remembers that dude and people just think I'm crazy now...that's okay. I still think I'm funny.

Puuusssssssssshhhhhhhhh

Bahaha I'm so funny! I'm probably the only one that remembers that dude and people just think I'm crazy now...that's okay. I still think I'm funny.

Where is theasiansadness when we need him?

Puuuusssssshhhhhh :D

Price is firm, but I'm always open for trade negotiations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom