Georgia on My Mind - solo ukulele arrangement

paw123los

Reaction score
Here goes a video with my arrangement of "Georgia on My Mind". I hope you will like it :)

That was a very impressive piece of playing my friend. I've heard that tune played lots of times, but nothing as cool as that. And to top it off, you made it look so easy!

Hi, paw123los ~ This was an AMAZING video -- I would love to be able to play like you do! I loved it and I agree with UkuEroll -- a very impressive piece of playing, most definitely! More videos, please! :)

Fantastic playing paw!!!! Wonderful arrangement. Is that a Toby Chennell Jazzbox ukulele? Your recording setup sounds excellent.

Thank you eugene :) Yes, it's a Toby Chennell JazzBox - "Blanco". You can check it's specs on Toby's webpage if you wish. Toby is a great guy to deal with and I highly recommend his instruments. Archtop is really something different - it's a great feeling when the arched back of the instrument is vibrating - you can feel the sound with your body :).
My recording setup is very simple - it's just the instrument itself mixed with a little of amplified sound (Roland AC-33) to have some reverb and recorded with a Sony WX100 digital camera using it's bulit in mic. That's excacly how it sounds live. Recorded in one take, no additional tweeks to the sound.

That's awesome playing! You should definitely do some more arrangements!

Top Bottom