Get Lucky (Daft Punk) cover

I love this. Aldine asked for ideas for their next video lesson a few days ago. This was the song I suggested.

Thank you very much. I showed some close-ups on how I play it. If anyone want I could try to make a tab.

It is ok to put it here? It is something like this. The chords are played throught the song. Try to play it to my video or to the original song. If you want a better tab I'll try to make one.

Bm D F#m E
a|--1s2----------------4---4---------
e|--1s2-----1s2-------4h5-5----3s4-
c|--1s2-----1s2-------4h6-6----3s4--
g|-----------1s2-------4---4----3s4--

It is ok to put it here? It is something like this. The chords are played throught the song. Try to play it to my video or to the original song. If you want a better tab I'll try to make one.

Bm D F#m E
a|--1s2----------------4---4---------
e|--1s2-----1s2-------4h5-5----3s4-
c|--1s2-----1s2-------4h6-6----3s4--
g|-----------1s2-------4---4----3s4--

Thank you. I will try this when I get home. Cheers!

Code:
[FONT=Courier New]
    Bm      D        F#m      E
a|--1s2--------------4---4---------
e|--1s2-----1s2------4h5-5----3s4-
c|--1s2-----1s2------4h6-6----3s4--
g|----------1s2------4---4----3s4--[/FONT]

Hi toye - quick heads-up. If you want to post formatted text, put it into a monospaced typeface, such as Andale Mono, Consolas, or Courier, and stick it between [code ][/code ] tags (they're not included in the toolbar so you have to type them in yourself. Just remember to close the space between 'code' and ']'), like what I've just done above. Then your text will appear as you intended.

Loved the track btw!

Last edited:
Thanks redpaul, I'll keep it in mind the next time. That looks a lot better.

I am really glad you liked it. Thanks for all the kind words.

Thanks a lot Doughnut. And thanks for the nice words. I am sure your son will be impressed. ;)

Top Bottom