Which baritone uke hardshell case?

Baskervils

Reaction score
Hi All -

I have a Martin baritone, and I want to buy a nice hardshell case for it. I'll be traveling from the US to the UK, so I want something that will protect the uke in case it needs to be checked.

Any recommendations? It seems that the most common brands are Guardian, Oscar Schmidt, Kala, Silver Creek, Musician's Friend, Armor, Riptide, Stagg.....? Seems that a few of the cheapees got crap reviews on major sites...

Rob

Hi All -

I have a Martin baritone, and I want to buy a nice hardshell case for it. I'll be traveling from the US to the UK, so I want something that will protect the uke in case it needs to be checked.

Any recommendations? It seems that the most common brands are Guardian, Oscar Schmidt, Kala, Silver Creek, Musician's Friend, Armor, Riptide, Stagg.....? Seems that a few of the cheapees got crap reviews on major sites...

Rob

http://koolauukulele.com/products-page/oahu-hardshell-ukulele-cases/

I also have a Martin baritone and use an Oahu case--same case as cited above by warriorlion. It is a very nice case and I think it protects the uke as well as any regular hard case. I've never had any difficulty keeping the baritone in the overhead compartment while flying domestically--(United and Soutwest). However I would be very worried about checking the Martin with any case.

I'm interested in hearing suggestions of others who have flown more than I.

Thanks guys! Yes, the last thing that I want to do is check the ukulele, but I simply don't know what the challenges will be when I board the plane, and I want to do everything I can to help the uke!

Top Bottom