New Koa Pili Koko Tenor w/Case

mLKauai

Reaction score
New Koa Pili Koko Tenor w/Case;REDUCED PRICE.

used in-home about 1 hour.
Bought from MGM a couple weeks ago.
I was hoping it would have the same scale length as the earlier Kelii tenor models, as I like long scale tenors.
these are 17.125" scale, vs 17.25".

I will sell for $330.00 including USPS Priority shipping.
Can send pictures if you like.

Solid Wood, great Kelii sound and playability; geared tuners.
Canvas Hard case; Low g .

Last edited:
blow out; reduced

Bump:
Now reduced to $300. includes shipping ; usps priority insured.

I have references.

pics please.

picture.php
[/IMG]

Wow, you have approximately 500 posts and you've never heard of Koa Pili Koko as much as it's been mentioned here. A search yielded these threads.

Hmmm. I was just looking at one of those mahogany Kala archtops as my next uke, when I came across this... is shipping to Canada included?

hmmm, will look into it at the post office.
very nice web site btw.
I like your attention to detail.

Last edited:
Chadwick, what was thep postage for the tenors you got from MGM.? It should be about the same.

Let me know and we'll see what we can do.
aloha.

As I recall, it was around $30-$40 from Hawaii (I seem to recall it was less from continental US for other ukes I received). Dollar's been going up and down a lot, and it depends on the weight, size, etc. But that's what I reemember from the last uke I got from him.

Well than that should cover it.
Is there a PM function here for us to communicate?
If you need references or what ever.
I have received numerous ukes from MGM, and many others over the years, as well as sold.
You can email and pay pal me at; mjlocey at hawaii dot rr dot com.

FWIW, Kelii is one of my absolute favorite Hawaiian luthiers.

Last edited:
Sorry if I seem a bit dense, but... I was asking if your $300 price that included shipping also included shipping to Canada for the same amount. I'm not sure about your answer - do you mean it does or shipping is extra?

Okay, I'm very interested now. I'm torn between three different ukes, yours, a banjolele by Dave, and an archtop. Yours is at the top of the list because I prefer tenors and solid woods. I'll let you know in the next day or so. I have to top up my Paypal account first, since it's just a bit low.

Top Bottom