C.f. Martin partners with turtle bay resort in oahu

ukeeku

Reaction score
I get press releases all the time and this seemed pretty cool if you are in to Martin Ukuleles

C.F. MARTIN PARTNERS WITH TURTLE BAY RESORT IN OAHU TO
BRING GUITARS TO THE SURFSET

Unique collaboration brings Martin Guitar and Martin-branded products to the North Shore of Oahu as part of the offerings at this newly renovated surfer’s paradise OAHU, HI – May 16, 2013 – For the first time, Martin Guitar, Martin Strings and branded products will be featured at a world class resort, Turtle Bay, located on Oahu’s fabled North Shore. This unique collaboration is part of the overall renovation at Turtle Bay, which began in January 2013 and will continue throughout the year, encompassing changes to the entire 840-acre resort.These planned renovations follow the recent addition of Surfer, The Bar in November 2011; and enhancements to the resort’s lobby and lobby bar, all of which are line with the resort’s rebranding campaign, launched in 2011. Martin and Martin products will be integrated throughout the resort; Surfer The Bar, including Martin-themed nights and live open mic nights with guitarists playing Martin guitars; the newly-launched North Shore Water Shed off of the hotel’s lobby, which will feature a display of Martin guitars, ukuleles and Martin-branded products; and a History of Ukulele wall display featured in the lobby that will include a concierge service of Martin guitars and ukuleles available for Turtle Bay guests to take lessons with in the resort’s lobby.

“What goes together better with surfing than music?” said Amani Duncan, Vice President Brand Marketing at C.F. Martin & Co. “Martin Guitar is a lifestyle brand and the integration into the overall lifestyle experience at Turtle Bay, unquestionably Hawaii’s leading surf resort, is a key initiative for our brand in 2013. We are thrilled to be able to showcase our world class guitars, strings, ukuleles and branded products in this premiere vacation destination.”

“We can think of no more iconic partner to help us celebrate our multi-million dollar renovation than C.F. Martin,” said Danna Holck, vice president and general manager, Turtle Bay Resort. “We know that our guests will be thrilled to round out their North Shore experience with the chance to play and purchase Martin guitars and ukuleles, providing a tangible and unique memento of their stay.”

Cool. I have a house full of holiday brochures sat at home, which Alison & I will be perusing over several glasses of Gin & Tonic this weekend. The Turtle Bay Resort is our #1 choice for the Oahu portion of our trip next year.

Well...I say "our". Actually, I've told Mrs Kahuna that the north shore, and the TBR in particular, will be the best option for sightseeing. I haven't mentioned that it's also really handy for driving down to HMS and taking Andy Kitakis out for breakfast.

Top Bottom