Uke of Love

pebbleInDaPacific

Reaction score
Alright, I was just curious. I haven't really seen one yet, aside from my cousin's uke. But does anyone have any pictures to share of Ukes showing lots of wear from all the playing? We've seen all pictures surfacing on here of Willie Nelson's guitar, and some of you say that you like the signs of Love your ukulele shows. I was just curious. I don't use a pickguard and my Kamaka Soprano is starting to show some love on it, but not enough to see in a picture. My cousin's uke looks like someone stripped the gloss off by the sound hole. All I've ever seen are pix of nice ukes on here, all glossy and new looking. Let's see the love now, shall we? Anyone have some pix to post?

This was my first uke, which I abused pretty consistently for the month or so it took me to decide I needed a better one.
firstukesmall.jpg

It had pretty much no finish at all, so the glossy part is just from my strumming finger polishing the wood.

Ukes are like girlfriends...you feel bad for beating them up so severely...but it's just too much fun doing it.

I don't have any to show since my ukuleles are not that old and I take care of them too well. But I'd like to see pictures of some well used and loved instruments.

Top Bottom