Kanilea K1-T Premium ISL

Airastro

Reaction score
This is my first post, although I have been a member for awhile, so feel free to flame away. I have tried following all the instructions. I have included a copy of my local paper with today's date (5-24-2013)

I am selling a Kanilea K1-T Premium Tenor ISL ukulele. I purchased this new from Hilo Music 1.5 yrs ago. The uke is in absolutely flawless condition. I have played, or rather attempted to play this for less than 1 hour. The serial number is 1210-5570.

Check my ebay user rating. Iflyastro.

I am selling this because I have trouble playing iTunes let alone a musical instrument. I "practiced" on an Islander by Kanilea, thats why this uke is so low time.

Please feel free to ask any question's. I expect you to be leery, as I would be with a "new" poster. I have many more pictures.

I am asking 1525.00 obo shipped with insurance. (Price Drop)

Included is the Uke Crazy tweed case.

Attachments

• KKS_3706.jpg
    KKS_3706.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 330
  • KKS_3719.jpg
    KKS_3719.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 219
  • KKS_3712.jpg
    KKS_3712.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 297
  • KKS_3718.jpg
    KKS_3718.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 198
  • KKS_3723.jpg
    KKS_3723.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Beautiful uke. I'm sure you're sorry to see it go.

You might want to add your location to the post in case anyone local wants to swing by to take a look.

Good luck!

Wow. Awesome! Welcome and good luck with the sale.

I forgot to include a picture with my username and Ukulele Underground. Please email if you have questions.photo-2.jpg

Wow, that is one beautiful uke -- what is the inlay on the front of the uke? It almost looks like hydrangea flowers to me; it's just gorgeous! Do you have a sound sample, btw (although I know you said that you don't really play it, but even if you make a video of you strumming a few chords just a bit, that'd be great!)? Thanks!

Your photos would look much better if they weren't sideways. It's very easy to rotate them before posting. Just sayin'

Steedy,

Sorry about the sideways pics, operator error. I thought I had it correct when I hit enter.

Price Drop

Uke is still for sale. Price drop to 1525.00 shipped. Please check my ebay reviews (iflyastro). I will also be listing 2 Islander MST-4. I cannot send a sound file, as I'm incompetent at playing, but I can send more pics or video if interested.

Top Bottom