Na Hoku award winners from Hawaii Music Supply

hawaii 50

Reaction score
Congratulations to Zack and Eli for winning the Na Hoku Hanohano Award(The Hawaiian Grammy Award)

for best Alternative Album...

nice shout out to Andrew from Zack...
congtats..Guys!

So happy for them! Thanks Len. Corey told me you were sellin' ukes in the store on Thurday when it was busy. u da bes!

Hey Mike Love won too! That's 3 NaHoku winners from the store. And they are such great guys, truly humble and talented.

Stan did you see the Ukulele All-Stars at the very beginning of the show? wow
Brittni,Kalei and Taimane..good stuff huh..

So happy for them! Thanks Len. Corey told me you were sellin' ukes in the store on Thurday when it was busy. u da bes!

Hey Mike Love won too! That's 3 NaHoku winners from the store. And they are such great guys, truly humble and talented.

Hey Andrew..I always like hanging at The Ukulele Site..people come in with a smile and leave with a bigger smile..and I love that MGM still enjoys helping everyone leave with that bigger smile..Mike still loves making people happy! ukulele happy!!

Corey can play with the best of um..I hope I see his CD soon..

Hey Andrew..I always like hanging at The Ukulele Site..people come in with a smile and leave with a bigger smile..and I love that MGM still enjoys helping everyone leave with that bigger smile..Mike still loves making people happy! ukulele happy!!

Corey can play with the best of um..I hope I see his CD soon..[/QUOTE
Thanks so much. I wish all our visitors were like Len. now only if Aaron amd Cory would win a Hoku and Ramonand I for traditional hawaiian music and Andrew for photography we all would be winners

Hey Mike it is always a pleasure to hang with You and Corey or Beth..one of the happiest places in the World"The Ukulele Site"

when You and Corey let that young couple with the two young daughters from Vancouver video you guys singing/playing "over the rainbow" and the small girls started to sing along..."it was priceless" too bad no one else saw it! you guys are the best!!

You, Corey,Aaron and Ramon should cut a CD..Andrew makes a Video we get Sarah Maisel and Brittni Paiva as a special guest and I do the Public Relations..we win all the Hoku's...haha

Oh sorry Brittni won two tonight..

Last edited:
Nice work guys from Hawaii Music Supply I wish I could of watched the show on TV

That's awesome! Congratulations to Zack, Eli and Mike!

Top Bottom