Banjo Uke.....just bought one

Dowlo

Reaction score
So I saw a very nice aNueNue Banjo uku today and loved it. ....I've now got one on order. Should arrive mid week :)

Congrats. Because of a slightly higher action, I find it easier for "pickin" than my other ukes. Adding new strums to my repertoire a nice bonus.

Please know that I am not flaming or being mean. I just want to correct you on something small
Uku is lice
Uke is short for ukulele

Congrats on the banjo uke. had a few, did a banjo uke week a while back. If you have questions, post them here or feel free to message me.
Welcome to UU!!

Again, all said with a smile on my face (And it is not a smug one)

Please know that I am not flaming or being mean. I just want to correct you on something small
Uku is lice
Uke is short for ukulele

Congrats on the banjo uke. had a few, did a banjo uke week a while back. If you have questions, post them here or feel free to message me.
Welcome to UU!!

Thanks for the heads up, and I think they way u corrected me was very kind. Im glad u did :) .

Well I have been wondering about thw strumming / picking .....and I'll certainly be asking for pointers soon.

Im glad that there are a people who like this kind of instrument. Well I'm at the office now so best get to work to pay off my new little Uke.

Well I have to say that the sound is great. ....it requires tuning each day but Im told that's normal for new strings. I found Dueling Banjos on here (UU) and have had fun playing it.
It's good to hold (heavier than my other Uke's) and play. ....this one may be a good choice for a strap as there's less to kind of hook under ur arm.

Aloha Dowlo,
Welcome to the UU forums......yes yes congrats on your new Banjo....have fun and enjoy....Happy strummings...

Uku is lice
Uke is short for ukulele

Welcome to UU!!

I changed the title for you Dowlo so if you want to edit your post that's cool.

Top Bottom