FS: 1920s Martin S0 - Chap's moving to HI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chap

Reaction score
Only so many ukes I can carry over on the plane! Plus, I need cash to pay for this move!

This is a straightforward Martin Style 0 from the 1920s. Light, and sounds lovely. But she ain't pretty, as there's strum wear on the finish, repaired-and-stable cracks on the front and back, and assorted nicks. Packed with 90+ years of mojo, though!

Martin01.jpg
[/URL]

Martin02.jpg
[/URL]

Martin03.jpg
[/URL]

Looking for $350, free shipping, no trades. No case. Feel free to reply in this thread, or to PM me, if you have any questions. More pics following.

SOLD!

Last edited:
The treble side of the upper bout is fantastic -- played the finish right off it! -- that's how I want my ukes to look.

Good luck with the sale.

I'm interested as well. Please PM if it's still available, thanks! Pete

Only so many ukes I can carry over on the plane! Plus, I need cash to pay for this move!

This is a straightforward Martin Style 0 from the 1920s. Light, and sounds lovely. But she ain't pretty, as there's strum wear on the finish, repaired-and-stable cracks on the front and back, and assorted nicks. Packed with 90+ years of mojo, though!

Martin01.jpg
[/URL]

Martin02.jpg
[/URL]

Martin03.jpg
[/URL]

Looking for $350, free shipping, no trades. No case. Feel free to reply in this thread, or to PM me, if you have any questions. More pics following.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom