Please help the Hosts of Seasons of the Ukulele

ukuloonie

Reaction score
When you are posting your Videos for the 'Seasons of the Ukulele'
Please state Very Clearly for the host of that week that the video you are submitting is
An Entry or
A Bonus

It really would help the host of that week so that they can organize the videos and put them into the correct Playlists.
If this does not happen your video may be missed and not put into any playlist. we don't want this to happen
Thanks very much guys

That is a very good idea, Drew- we could also revive the practice of posting the vids as video answers to the host vids on YT- in that case, of course, the host would have to upload both an entry vid and a bonus vid...

That is a very good idea, Drew- we could also revive the practice of posting the vids as video answers to the host vids on YT- in that case, of course, the host would have to upload both an entry vid and a bonus vid...

That is what I asked when I hosted the 30th season... just make a VIDEO RESPONSE
to the introductory video (if there is one) To do this you you just click in the COMMENTS BOX
as if you were going to make a comment and underneath the box you will see the text
CREATE A VIDEO RESPONSE. When you click on that text a dialogue box will open up to
show you all of your recent videos and select the one you want to be the video response
and click the USE THE SELECTED VIDEO and a mail will be sent to the host for his approval.
All the the video responses are then listed below the hosts introductory video. That way there is
no chance of missing and entry from the UU thread if it is particularly busy.

-=ROB=-

Thanks Rob
I will pass this information to the Currant host and also I will suggest to the future hosts that this is an option and try it out.
Its just jiggling things till they work.
Thanks Christian and Rob.

Last edited:
It is also extremely helpful to the host if you clearly state the name of the song somewhere. Hosts may not always be familiar with the songs. After all we all have different tastes, but at the same time one of the pleasures of the seasons is finding new songs that we didn't know previously.

It is also extremely helpful to the host if you clearly state the name of the song somewhere. Hosts may not always be familiar with the songs. After all we all have different tastes, but at the same time one of the pleasures of the seasons is finding new songs that we didn't know previously.

Yes! It's helpful to the entrants, too, especially if you're trying to pick a song that hasn't been done yet but don't have time to listen to watch all the videos.

- FiL

If need be, the host could always just use an existing video as a starter, if there is one suitable in the "back catalogue", especially for the bonus videos.

Top Bottom