K. Yasuma Tiple for sale

Danny

Reaction score
***SOLD*** K. Yasuma Tiple for sale

***SOLD***

Hello fellow U.U.'ers. It is Spring cleaning time, aka "thin the herd" time. I have decided to sell my K. Yasuma Tiple, which is a faithful reproduction of a Martin T-15 Tiple. S/N 501263. Mahogany. 10 string (four "courses" strung 2-3-3-2). It is in very good condition, given its age (a few little dings, pick wear, etc.--no cracks or other structural issues). It comes with the original case and a new set of Tiple strings (the ones on it are a bit old).

According to Lardy's Ukulele Database (http://database.ukulelecorner.org.uk/y/yasuma), "K Yasuma & Co. were a Japanese manufacturer founded in 1950 who made very good copies of Martin Instruments. So good in fact that Martin won a court case for copyright infringement against them and had a lot of the Yasuda instruments destroyed. Though they mainly made Guitars they did make other instruments including Ukuleles and Ukulele Tiples, (similar again to Martins), as well. The company lasted at least into the 1970's but is no longer in business."

Asking $500.00 + shipping.

Yasuma1.jpgYasumaBodyBack.jpgYasumaBrand.jpgYasumaFrontBody.jpgYasumaFrontFull.jpg

Last edited:
Derek lim

Dear Danny,

I would like to own the k Yasuma tiple that you have, and will pay your price plus shipping cost, may I know whether it has it been sold.
Kindly reply.

Derek lim

I have a K Yasuma Tiple for Sale!

Dear Danny,

I would like to own the k Yasuma tiple that you have, and will pay your price plus shipping cost, may I know whether it has it been sold.
Kindly reply.

Derek lim

Derek, or anyone else interested...I have a K Yasuma Tiple with case! This one is in great condition and was told that I could sell this for $1,000 since this is the Outlaw Model and becoming more and more scarce...

If anyone is interested, please let me know, I can also send you pics of front, back, sides, etc.

If you happen to live in Hawaii, we can meet up to save on shipping costs. If not, I will need to research amount it will cost to ship plus insurance...

Mahalo!

Top Bottom