New Mahalo Ukulele!

bbbbbkny

Reaction score
Hey guys! I bought a Black Mahalo "Les Paul" Style Single Cutaway Soprano Ukulele for $99 with a free leather travel bag. I got it for 99 flat without taxes and I went home then searched online then saw the same one for $66 online and I was wondering if I got ripped off or what? here's what it looks like and the site where I saw it for cheaper.

http://www.ukuleleworld.com/mahalo-uke-lp-style-black-ukulele-with-gig-bag.html

might be true to you but I got one...lol. anyways any other thoughts of the uke? with the prices set aside, how well will you guys rate this ukulele?

Are you happy with it? That's all that matters.

Those ukulele are the type that one might be great and the next not. Pick one up and play it. If it feels right and the intonation is good, buy it. They look great.

Hey guys! omfg! i found Applause UAE20 Acoustic-Electric Deluxe Mini Ukulele
that uke online for $159 I wanna get it! im looking to sell this new ukulele and get that one. =( anyone wanna help me? what do u guys think of that uke?

hehe, make sure you love ya ukulele before ya buy it my man. buyers remorse comes far and often when you score ukuleles. been there many of times.

Roy Cone (Ukulele World) has been selling instruments and accessories on the internet for and his prices are competitive. It does help to do seek the best prices before making any purchase especially online. Contact the seller, maybe you can get a price match because you found one that's cheaper. Worth a shot.

Top Bottom