FS: Outdoor Ukulele and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dominic Martin

Reaction score
Am selling my outdoor ukulele with 85B tuners, worth clears, original strings (it came with), nylon shoulder strap, and a bag I had sewn to carry it around. I have had it for a little over a week and it just isn't a fit for me. The picture shows it strung with an Aquila low-G String but have decided to keep the low-G for another Uke of mine but will string it with the a worth clear high-G string. It sounds so much better with the worth clears. These are really hard to get right now so $150 shipped for everything. Payment sent as PayPal gift please. 0:)image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
With all respect, but isn't this a little silly. 165 for a 100 dollar uke. Sure you offer some extras, but still...

Using "silly" in the same sentence with "With all respect" isn't respect at all. You should PM the guy before you rake him over the coals.

With all respect, but isn't this a little silly. 165 for a 100 dollar uke. Sure you offer some extras, but still...

Without judging the pricing specifically, it should be pointed out that the uke with 85B tuners is more like $125 new.

Lowered the price to $150 after thinking about it. Not going lower then that since I am including the original strings and the worth browns which sound a lot better then the original strings and a case I made. With shipping included I may not be breaking even and these are currently sold out. $124 for outdoor Uke with 85B tuners, $13 worth browns, $10-15 shipping. That's $147 not including I know a nylon strap not too expensive and a case I made not too expensive but whom ever buys this gets extras for something that is currently sold out. Don't see myself ripping anyone off, just barely breaking even, if that. Just saying. 0:)

More power to PDM. Get what the market will bear. It's all good.

Interesting new ukulele. I just saw a review of it on youtube this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom