Its 2:44 am in Hawaii and I am awake..LOL..getting ready for New York

MGM

Reaction score
Well as I am awake I might as well start getting ready to fly to the New York Ukefest today. All the ukes excpt my handcarry are on the way to the Big Apple...I will post photos of the event for this week as they happen....

Hey bruddah..

I just woke up too,but going back to sleep soon

have fun in New York,should be good fun,,have a nice flight and be safe..
I see you when you get back home to The Ukulele Site...

Hey Len Your Midnight Run to the can....lol hee hee and a stopover to the computer...ha ha NO Detours...:)
Hey Mikey....have a safe flight to NYC and have a great time...no forget lots of peekchas with the cute chicks and of course the ukes..ha ha

Last edited:
I know Mike..he will have pictures with him and all the girls..no get in trouble Mike...haha
hey bruddah Stan get some sleep and feel better so we can visit with Andrew on Thursday and then Corey at HMS
CJ looking forward to it..

Mike CJ was around the country with his family Tuesday,I told him to stop by The Ukulele Site but you just left..he wanted to meet you..maybe next time..not sure if he still went by..I told him to go visit with Aaron..

he says he has no money for new ukes..but wait until he see the shop..haha

I know Mike..he will have pictures with him and all the girls..no get in trouble Mike...haha
hey bruddah Stan get some sleep and feel better so we can visit with Andrew on Thursday and then Corey at HMS
CJ looking forward to it..

Mike CJ was around the country with his family Tuesday,I told him to stop by The Ukulele Site but you just left..he wanted to meet you..maybe next time..not sure if he still went by..I told him to go visit with Aaron..

he says he has no money for new ukes..but wait until he see the shop..haha

Maybe he'll come home with the Jukelele:)

Have a safe trip, and thanks in advance for posting photos for those of us who live vicariously. I hope you can post video demos of ukes from custom builders at the festival! Enjoy your time in the "city that doesn't sleep."

Have a safe trip, and thanks in advance for posting photos for those of us who live vicariously. I hope you can post video demos of ukes from custom builders at the festival! Enjoy your time in the "city that doesn't sleep."

Oh, we sleep. We just do it in shifts so the tourists don't notice. :eek:

MGM, travel safe, and we'll see you at the Ukefest!

Look what I found on shuttle to my gate

Look what I found on shuttle to my gate. Ophs. I guess I can't load photos w iPhone.

Have a good trip Mike. I always enjoy your coverage of the uke fests. We won't be in NYC this year, but I sent a small display full of assorted Uke Leash goodies, so we will be there in a small way.

–Lori

Look what I found on shuttle to my gate. Ophs. I guess I can't load photos w iPhone.

haha, you so crazy. well this is what you texted me.

crazymikee.jpg

my original ad said, "Don't get ripped off in Waikiki, come see us on the North Shore!"
They wouldn't allow it. I guess they didn't want tourists thinking about getting ripped off in Waikiki. ?

Nice poster Andrew..never seen it before..
still waiting for MGM's picture..haha

you going to make us wait Mike..

Last edited:
Nice poster Andrerw..never seen it before..
still waiting for MGM's picture..haha

you going to make us wait Mike..

ai yai yai ,
that's the banner in all the airport shuttles and the picture that mike texted me earlier that I'm pretty sure he was trying to post.
unless there was a hot chick in the shuttle. If so, then yes, we're waiting Mike.
(see u 2moro Len)

ai yai yai ,
that's the banner in all the airport shuttles and the picture that mike texted me earlier that I'm pretty sure he was trying to post.
unless there was a hot chick in the shuttle. If so, then yes, we're waiting Mike.
(see u 2moro Len)

Cool Andrew..nice touch..yeah,getting ripped off in Waikiki would of been too funny..haha
looking forward to hang with you tomorrow..
knowing Mike he was taking pictures of all the pretty girls..haha

we going to KoAloha first want me to pick up some ukes for you? just let them know..

Last edited:
Cool Andrew..nice touch..yeah,getting ripped off in Waikiki would of been too funny..haha
looking forward to hang with you tomorrow..
knowing Mike he was taking pictures of all the pretty girls..haha

we going to KoAloha first want me to pick up some ukes for you? just let them know..

Looking at my hotel in New York it's not ready so now I'm walking on the street hunting for a restroom and everything is locked. So no computer to post the pictures yes of girls of course what did you think it was going to post the sign. Lol.

And by the way Two the nice ukes here just sold already before I even checked into the hotel room so you better come early to da fest

Was one of them Steve from the UU..i guess you really are famous around the World huh?..i taking my friend to The Ukulele Site today..not the same without you there..can't wait to see CJ's face when he gets into the store...haha..Corey there so should be a nice visit..

we going meet up with Andrew before we go to Haleiwa..rained like crazy yesterday..looks like a nice day in paradise today..i hope you get on stage at Carniegie with Roy Sakuma..

take care bruddah..waiting for pictures..

What?! I haven't even made it to the fest yet! Which ones sold?

And by the way Two the nice ukes here just sold already before I even checked into the hotel room so you better come early to da fest

Here is some photos finally

Here is the act getting ready for a great live soundtrack performance

Here is director Ken Murray who sets up this festival

And of course the girl shot...lol...just for Stan

Top Bottom