Too much fun, my custom ODU

Ukejungle

Reaction score
Thought I'd share my custom "stickered" ODU.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 160
Saw those stickers recently, really like the Tree Of Life with bird fretboard decoration, but will the corners stay stuck down if bending the strings? They look flimsy on youtube, are they tougher than they look?

Thinking of taking a paint (silver) pen and coloring the frets. My backup plan is to give it to my wife, if it comes out you know uglier.

Saw those stickers recently, really like the Tree Of Life with bird fretboard decoration, but will the corners stay stuck down if bending the strings? They look flimsy on youtube, are they tougher than they look?
Yes they are, even after my 4 year old was pulling them off the sheet. Impressed with them. I was going to put the ukulele man sticker below the 12 fret but my wife liked it up top. That might not have come out right. But you see the picture. These are from jockomo in Japan.

Well they certainly look rather pretty, my niece liked the turtle, though she called it a tortoise, she's only 6. Its a pity they don't make stickers specifically to cover up certain brand names on headstocks isn't it, but they do have some cool designs on that site, and the way they are made is genius really.

Cool pic! I made mine into an owl:

I have some fret markers that I'll use the next time I change the strings.

Thinking of taking a paint (silver) pen and coloring the frets. My backup plan is to give it to my wife, if it comes out you know uglier.

That just got me to laugh. :D

Last edited:
Cool pic! I made mine into an owl:

I have some fret markers that I'll use the next time I change the strings.
I *NEED* one of those owl inlay stickers! Where did you get it please?

Top Bottom