Hello from Santa Barbara

Johnnies Boy

Reaction score
Just a note to say Hi. Im new, live in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA. I found the uke group by the beach about 2 months ago and started to play ukes instead of guitars. What a blast. Looking forward to a long association with the UU forum.

Welcome to UU! Lots of great people and info here.

Welcome from another Santa Barbaran!

Just a note to say Hi. Im new, live in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA. I found the uke group by the beach about 2 months ago and started to play ukes instead of guitars. What a blast. Looking forward to a long association with the UU forum.
Aloha down 101 South from you in Ventura, the "land of endless summers".
Cheers!

Aloha Johnnies Boy, Don't know your Name :)

Welcome to the UU forums and the ukulele...Yes yes you are on the best uke forums online...woo hoo we have the most friendly and nicest members around offering great
advice happy strummings....Yes the ukulele is such a fun instrument lots of guitar converts here...so you will be noticing your guitars collecting dust and you sell them to
aquire more uke upgades.... ha ha

Hello and welcome! Glad that you found us!

Selling Guitars

You're right about selling guitars to feed the habit. I'm taking a Martin OM-28 down to the guitar store today to see what I can get for it so I can buy a nice tenor. Its fun

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to share and learn. I also came to the ukulele from a guitar background...After I discovered the ukulele, I almost never pick up my guitar.....the ukulele is just so much fun!

Hello and Welcome !
I am in Port Hueneme and travel up to Santa Barbara on occasion for the beach group.

Great to hear from everybody

Its great to hear from everyone. Tim Ill be in touch. Look forward to seeing all the locals at the beach. My names Steve.

Welcome! When does the beach group meet?

Top Bottom