Is this fair for a Koaloha Sceptre concert?

A seemingly new one without the 2nd marking just went for $900. The MSRP is $1030.

$750 for a 2nd - in what looks to be almost new condition - doesn't seem like a bad price, especially with the case included.

-Kurt​

I'm sorry, but those things are fugly! But, I'll offer $99 and guarantee it will never leave my house.

The seller pithaya9 has been a member here for a long time. I had a "second" concert Sceptre with a crown bridge that I sold to another UU member a while back. He still has it and loves it. They sound fantastic IMO

I'm sorry, but those things are fugly! But, I'll offer $99 and guarantee it will never leave my house.
Early on, I thought they were the bee's knees and coveted one. I've come to appreciate the more traditional look and have gotten over any "cool" factor I thought they had. They kind of have that heavy metal look about them, and that's not what I associate with ukes these days.

But like you, I wouldn't turn one down, especially if I got it for a pittance. It's a Koaloha... I'm sure it plays nice and sounds great. :)

Perhaps this particular Sceptre is not meant to be for me. It's a little disappointing but that's okay, I guess. I'm two months in and I shouldn't let my UAS get the better of me so easily. I won't lie that it's appearance and sound drive me a little nuts. It sounds nothing like the soprano I posses right now. Hopefully someone here snags it for a good price.

Maybe there's one in my future...... Maybe.... :) I really appreciate your input. I definitely wasn't sure if that's a good price for it and now it's good to know. Thanks, guys!

Early on, I thought they were the bee's knees and coveted one. I've come to appreciate the more traditional look and have gotten over any "cool" factor I thought they had. They kind of have that heavy metal look about them, and that's not what I associate with ukes these days.

But like you, I wouldn't turn one down, especially if I got it for a pittance. It's a Koaloha... I'm sure it plays nice and sounds great. :)

Truer words haven't been spoken, my friend. :)

I don't get a Sceptre because I know myself: I'd ding up those points in a month.

Top Bottom