FS: Risa Uke Solid Concert w/ Honeytone, Vox Amplug and Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
SOLD: Risa Uke Solid Concert w/ Honeytone, Vox Amplug and Extras

SOLD For sale is my Risa Uke Solid (Risa Stick) concert ukulele. I bought this specifically for business travel, and it really was perfect for that. However, I only took it on one trip, and now it looks as though I will not be traveling much in the foreseeable future. I really don't play it at home, as I prefer my acoustic options, so I figured it would be best if it went to someone who would get use out of it, and I could put the money toward something different.

Anyway, the Risa is in perfect condition with no problems whatsoever. It is the concert size, and is the newer iteration with the planetary geared 4:1 tuners. I didn't care for the cheap plastic tuner buttons, so I upgraded the buttons to some nice ivoroid ones from StewMac. They feel more solid, are better finished, and have a nice grain pattern to them. The original plastic buttons are included, of course. Since I don't have any other ukes with pickups, I'm also including everything I had for plugging in. This includes a nearly new (with packaging) Danelectro Honeytone amp (black), a Vox "Twin" Amplug, a 5' Hosa guitar cable with one 90° elbow jack (nice for playing seated, since the Risa jack is on the bottom), and the Risa branded gig bag and strap. The strap for the bag ingeniously doubles as a strap for playing the uke. Currently strung with Worth Clear hard tension.

These Risa concerts generally run about $290 on various sites. On Amazon, the amplug is $40, the Honeytone is $20, and the cable is about $8, and I paid $4 a piece for the tuner buttons from StewMac. Altogether, the package retail is over $370. I am offering this bundle for $270, and I will ship to CONUS for free. Paypal payment is preferred, but other payment can be arranged.

Please get in touch with any questions you may have. In case my user ID is not recognized, I recently changed it from "sjshiner," and I have conducted many successful transactions on the forum. Thanks for looking!

Aloha,

Steve

Bundle.jpgIvoroid Buttons.jpgHoneytone.jpgUU Sign.jpg

Last edited:
PM sent.
I want it, gosh darnit.

That's a great deal Shazzbot! I just sold mine for that price without all the extras - mine was basically brand new (just too little for me) but still - great deal on a great uke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom