The Gratis Etudes

pulelehua

Reaction score
I'm going to be posting videos of the etudes here. If you missed the thread in Uke Talk, I've written 10 etudes which I'm giving away for free.

They're available on my website (link below).

This is the first one. The production is a bit more cheap and cheerful than usual. Just a Flip camera and its internal mic, so it's a bit noisy. But I think you'll get the point. ;)

Sterling work Sir! Thanks for making it all free as well.

Sterling work Sir! Thanks for making it all free as well.

My wife did sigh when I said I was going to give this batch away. But I just had a gut feeling, and I have learned to obey those. So, you're welcome. :) My pleasure. Hope Yorkshire has had better weather than Kent, but I somehow doubt it. ;)

Here is the 4th Gratis etude. 5 and 6 are recorded, but my video programme takes so long to render, I opted for bed rather than video-making. ;)

Thanks so much, Campbell. I was on another non-ukulele forum the other day, and it was really hostile. Nice to be back "home". :)

Thanks John! I'm working on #1 and really enjoying it. Looking forward to the others as well.

Last edited:
Hi John,
would like to say thanks for your nice gratis etudes. Nr. 11 is the first solo I've learned on ukulele ever, and that makes me happy :D
Many thanks!

Hi John,
would like to say thanks for your nice gratis etudes. Nr. 11 is the first solo I've learned on ukulele ever, and that makes me happy :D
Many thanks!

Awesome! That really makes me happy. Keep going. There's a lot of great stuff out there. :)

Top Bottom